Klear Futures – More Jobs
Klear Futures is delighted to be opening their doors of their new home Springfield House, in Staffordshire. We will be offering a specialised therapeutic service to looking to obtain positive outcomes for children with attachment disorders.
We are delighted to offer opportunities for individuals with a passion for helping young people. As a member of our committed staff teams you will have excellent promotion prospects within the organisation.
We offer an excellent in house training programme which can lead enthusiastic staff to externally verified qualifications in working with attachment disorders and trauma and abuse in residential settings, at Levels 3 & 5.
In addition, unqualified staff will be supported in obtaining NVQ3 Diploma in Caring for Children and Young People.
Essential For All Posts
• The ability to work as an effective team member.
• Proven communication skills both orally and written.
• The ability to remain calm in crisis situations.
• Knowledge of confidentiality issues.
• An understanding of professional boundaries.
Applicants for Senior Posts must have obtained NVQ3 Diploma in caring for children and young people and have at least two years’ experience working in a residential setting with young people. Successful applicants must be prepared to work shifts (including sleepovers in the home) and to work weekends and bank holidays as part of their rota.
All applicants will be subject to compulsory screening checks, this will include employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
• Therapeutic Support Worker £17,000 – £19-000 dependent on experience and qualifications.
• Bank Staff: £10 per hour + £30 Sleep In payment.
• Senior Residential Therapeutic Support Workers/Residential Therapeutic Support Workers – Full Time, Part Time and Bank Staff.
For further information, call Julie Childs, Director of Care on 07855 367403.
Closing date for completed applications: On going.