Welcome to Klear Futures
Through experience in various roles, working in services for young people, a need was identified to provide a safe place which gave young people a supported route out of vulnerable and harmful situations.
A place that develops personal responsibility whilst providing high quality, supportive and restorative care, and a place that understood the social ecology around these young people and worked equally within, and through, these systems.
This idea became Klear Futures.
Klear Futures is the stepping stone that bridges the young people’s need for a well-planned, professionally staffed and supervised environment and their equal need for a small, nurturing, family sized living experience. They will all receive one to one support around the clock to enable each young person to thrive whilst building relationships, friendships and skills for life.
Our Mission Statement
We are dedicated to:
- Promoting the ethos that every child, whatever their ability, is equally important and valued
- Providing a safe, secure, caring and welcoming environment
- Offering choice and supporting young people in making choices
- Promoting positive relationships between staff and children
- Respecting children’s uniqueness and their personal needs
- Treating children with dignity and the right to privacy
- Fulfilment and realisation of personal aspirations and abilities in all aspects of daily life
- Nurturing and development of each child’s potential and maturity